Dog Grooming Stylist
Dogwood Shoreham Pet Grooming Spa | Published 21/07/2022
|Full Time- working any 5 out of 7 days a week|
Dogwood is the Natural Pet Grooming Spa from Pets Corner. We are now recruiting for our Shoreham Salon.
If you have excellent customer service skills combined with passion, a positive attitude, desire to learn and a love of all things pets, then we want to hear from you.
The role of Dog Grooming Stylist will involve:
- Grooming and styling all breeds of dogs to the highest standard
- Overseeing the running of the spa
- Delivering the highest standards of customer service
- Ensuring first class spa presentation by our high level of house keeping and maintenance of equipment
Our Dog Grooming Stylist must:
- Be passionate about animals and their welfare
- Have experience of working in a busy salon or spa environment
- Experience of working within a kennel, animal shelter or similar area is an advantage
- Be confident with excellent handling skills
- Possess outstanding customer service and communication skills
Benefits of working for Pets Corner:
- Custom uniform and high-quality equipment provided
- Up to 35% discount
- Bespoke training and progression plan
- 28 days paid holiday (includes bank holidays)
- Target bonuses
Pets Corner are an award winning, family run business with knowledgeable friendly staff, quality products that last and the best animal welfare policies in the industry. We are a growing company and following our acquisition of PamPurred Pets in April 2016, we now have over 150 stores nationwide. There couldn’t be a better time to join us as we offer some of the best career opportunities in the business.
Please complete the form below to apply