Dog Grooming Stylist
Morden | Published 14/02/2024
|40 hours per week - working any 5 out of 7 days a week
Dogwood is a natural pet grooming salon in our award-winning Pets Corner stores, we are looking for experienced, customer focused, friendly stylists who have a genuine enthusiasm for pets to join our Morden salon.
Dogwood is dedicated to providing the best customer service in the industry. In this position you can enjoy working for a company where you really can make a difference!
The role of a stylist will include:
- Able to groom and style all breeds of dogs to the highest standard.
- Overseeing the running of the spa.
- Leading by example by demonstrating a hands-on approach to motivate, train, and develop your team to Dogwoods high standards.
- Responsible for the sales performance of the salon, identifying any improvements needed and implementing.
- Booking and managing appointments.
- Delivering high standards of customer service.
- Ensuring first class spa presentation by our high level of housekeeping and maintenance of equipment.
Essential skills required for the role of dog grooming stylist:
- A genuine interest in Dogwood, our vision, our products, and our values
- Proven experience of dog grooming to a high standard
- A confident and positive approach to handling dogs
- Strong customer focus with a desire to get to know our customers and their pets, building strong relationships, we love our customers pets as much as they do!
- A thirst for continued training and team development
- The drive and determination to work equally well as part of a busy team and under own initiative.
- Willingness to pass grooming knowledge to trainee stylists
Why join us? Pets Corner has become a larger company however it is still very much a family business at heart where you are a name and not a number. We quickly identify individuals who are keen to progress and will provide them with the necessary training and experience to do so.
Benefits of becoming a Stylist with Dogwood include:
- The most extensive training and development plan in the industry with our Pets Corner curriculum containing over 900 different training documents and dedicated Academy classroom sessions.
- Custom uniform and high quality equipment provided
- Targeted bonus schemes in place to enhance your earnings
- Other reward systems in place to boost your wage!
- Staff discount of 35% on accessories, 25% on food, 20% in Dogwood Grooming Salons
- Holiday entitlement of up to 28 days
- Tools, articles, and support to help manage mental, physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Offers across a large range of retail and wellbeing brands, including discounts on gym memberships and fun days out!
- Salary Exchange Pension Scheme
Please complete the form below to apply