Dog Grooming Stylist
Dogwood Brighton Pet Grooming Spa | Published 09/05/2022
|Full Time- working any 5 out of 7 days a week|
Dogwood is the Natural Pet Grooming Spa from Pets Corner. We are now recruiting for our Brighton Salon.
If you have excellent customer service skills combined with passion, a positive attitude, desire to learn and a love of all things pets, then we want to hear from you.
The role of Dog Grooming Stylist will involve:
- Grooming and styling all breeds of dogs to the highest standard
- Overseeing the running of the spa
- Delivering the highest standards of customer service
- Ensuring first class spa presentation by our high level of house keeping and maintenance of equipment
Our Dog Grooming Stylist must:
- Be passionate about animals and their welfare
- Have experience of working in a busy salon or spa environment
- Experience of working within a kennel, animal shelter or similar area is an advantage
- Be confident with excellent handling skills
- Possess outstanding customer service and communication skills
Benefits of working for Pets Corner:
- Custom uniform and high-quality equipment provided
- Up to 35% discount
- Bespoke training and progression plan
- 28 days paid holiday (includes bank holidays)
Pets Corner are an award winning, family run business with knowledgeable friendly staff, quality products that last and the best animal welfare policies in the industry. We are a growing company and following our acquisition of PamPurred Pets in April 2016, we now have over 150 stores nationwide. There couldn’t be a better time to join us as we offer some of the best career opportunities in the business.
Please complete the form below to apply