Dog Grooming Trainee
Dogwood Woking Horsell Pet Grooming Spa | Published 23/06/2022
|Full Time, 39 hours working any 5 out of 7 days a week|
Dogwood is the Natural Pet Grooming Salon from Pets Corner.
We are currently recruiting a Dog Grooming Trainee Stylist to help develop the best teams possible at our Woking Horsell salon.
If you have excellent customer service skills combined with passion, a positive attitude, desire to learn and a love of all things pets, then we want to hear from you.
The role of Dog Grooming Trainee Stylist will involve:
- Grooming and styling all breeds of dogs to the highest standard.
- Overseeing the running of the spa in the absence of the Stylist.
- Delivering the highest standards of customer service.
- Ensuring first class spa presentation by our high level of house keeping and maintenance of equipment.
Our Dog Grooming Trainee Stylist must:
- Be passionate about animals and their welfare.
- Experience of working within a salon, kennel, animal shelter or similar area is desirable.
- Be confident with excellent handling skills.
- Possess outstanding customer service and communication skills.
Benefits of working for Pets Corner:
- Custom uniform and high-quality equipment provided.
- Up to 35% discount in stores.
- Bespoke training and progression plan.
- 28 days paid holiday (includes bank holidays).
Pets Corner are an award winning, family run business, with knowledgeable friendly staff, quality products that last and the best animal welfare policies in the industry.
We now have over 150 stores and 23 Dogwood grooming salons nationwide. There couldn’t be a better time to join us as we offer some of the best career opportunities in the business.
|Reference||Woking Horsell Trainee|
Please complete the form below to apply