Dog Grooming Trainee Rover
Dogwood Beaconsfield Pet Grooming Spa | Published 08/02/2024
|40 hours 9am-6pm, 5 days any 5 out of the 7 days
Dogwood is a natural pet grooming salon in our award-winning Pets Corner stores, we are looking for customer focused, friendly Trainee Stylists who have a genuine enthusiasm for pets and learning to join our Beaconsfield and Amersham salons. This role will be a split role between the 2 salons so must be happy to travel.
Pets Corner is dedicated to providing the best customer service in the industry. In this position you can enjoy working for a company where you really can make a difference!
The role of Dog grooming trainee stylist will include:
- Being trained in how to groom and style all breeds of dogs to the highest standard.
- Delivering high standards of customer service
- Ensuring first class spa presentation by our high level of house keeping and maintenance of equipment.
- Booking and managing of appointments
- Overseeing the running of the spa
Essential skills required for the role of dog grooming trainee stylist:
- A genuine interest in Dogwood, our vision, our products, and our values
- A confident and positive approach to handling dogs
- Strong customer focus with a desire to get to know our customers and their pets, building strong relationships, we love our customers pets as much as they do!
- A thirst for continued training and development
- The drive and determination to work equally well as part of a busy team and under own initiative.
- Experience of working with animals or in a similar environment is desirable
Why join us? Pets Corner has become a larger company however it is still very much a family business at heart where you are a name and not a number. We quickly identify individuals who are keen to progress and will provide them with the necessary training and experience to do so.
Benefits of becoming a Dog grooming trainee stylist with Dogwood include:
- The most extensive training and development plan in the industry with our Pets Corner curriculum containing over 900 different training documents and dedicated Academy classroom sessions.
- Bespoke online portfolio to show progress
- Custom uniform and high-quality equipment provided
- Other reward systems in place to boost your wage!
- Staff discount of 35% on accessories, 25% on food, 20% in Dogwood Grooming Salons
- Tools, articles, and support to help manage mental, physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Offers across a large range of retail and wellbeing brands, including discounts on gym memberships and fun days out!
|Beaconsfield and Amersham Trainee
Please complete the form below to apply