Pets Corner Distribution Centre | Published 23/06/2022
|Evening Shift, Full Time - 37.5 hours over any 5 out of 7 days (3pm - 11pm)|
Why join us?
Pets Corner has become a larger company however it is still very much a family business at heart. We quickly identify individuals who are keen to progress and will provide them with the necessary training and experience to do so.
Benefits of becoming a Picker/Packer with Pets Corner:
- 35% discount on accessories, 25% on food, 20% in Dogwood Grooming Salons
- 18% achievable performance bonus
- Continuous training and development
Nursery Lane, Handcross RH17 5JS
We are an award-winning family run business, where you are a name, not a number. We continue to grow and now have over 150 stores around the country.
We are currently recruiting a Picker/Packer within our busy distribution centre based in Handcross.
Responsibilities of a Picker/Packer:
- Picking orders for stores using a hand held device and scanner and packing onto pallets
- Accepting deliveries
- Stock replenishment
- Keeping up cleanliness and adhering to health and safety
Requirements of a Picker/Packer:
- Reliable and flexible (able to work any 5 out of 7 days a week including some weekends)
This role will involve heavy lifting.
|Reference||Warehouse Evening shifts|
Please complete the form below to apply