Saturday Retail Assistant
Oxford North | Published 11/06/2022
|Part time 7.5 hours a week working Saturdays*|
We are an award-winning family run business, looking for customer focused, career driven individuals who have a genuine enthusiasm for people and pets to join our Oxford North store.
Pets Corner are dedicated to providing the best animal welfare and customer service in the industry.
The role of Sales Advisor will include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times and going ‘the extra mile’ when required
- Recommending and promoting products and services to customers
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring products are fully stocked, well presented and clean with a good shelf life
- Keeping up to date with promotions
- Processing cash and card transactions
- Ensuring our animals are well cared for, safe and healthy. Only ever selling pets once sure that the prospective new owner totally understands the pet’s requirements
Essential skills required for the role of Sales Advisor:
- A confident, positive and helpful attitude
- Strong customer focus with a desire to genuinely get to know our customers and their pets, building strong relationships
- The ability to naturally engage with people
- A thirst for continued training including product knowledge, pet welfare policies and professional development
- The drive and determination to work equally well as part of a busy team and under own initiative
- Unrivalled passion for animals and their welfare
Why join us?
Pets Corner has become a larger company however it is still very much a family business at heart where you are a name and not a number. We quickly identify individuals who are keen to progress and will provide them with the necessary training and experience to do so.
Benefits of becoming a Sales Advisor with Pets Corner:
- 35% discount on accessories, 25% on food, 20% in Dogwood Grooming Salons
- Continuous training and development via our world class in-house training programme and external courses
- Opportunity to earn bonuses
|Reference||Oxford North PTSA|
Please complete the form below to apply