Thatcham | Published 11/01/2024
|Part Time, 37.5 hours a week working any 5 out of 7 days.
Pets Corner is an award-winning family run business, looking for customer focused, friendly sales advisors who have a genuine enthusiasm for people and pets to join our Thatcham Store.
We are the ‘Home of Natural Pet Food’ and the worlds only carbon neutral pet store! We are dedicated to providing the best customer service and nutrition advice in the industry. In this position you can enjoy working for a company where you really can make a difference!
The role of Sales Advisor will include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service and going ‘the extra mile’ for every customer
- Assessing customers’ needs, recommending Pets Corner products and services
- Maintaining our high standards along with ensuring products are fully stocked, well presented and clean with a good shelf life
- Keeping up to date with pricing, promotions and merchandising
Essential skills required for the role of Sales Advisor:
- A genuine interest in the Pets Corner vision, our products, and our values
- A confident, positive and helpful approach
- Strong customer focus with a desire to get to know our customers and their pets, building strong relationships, we love our customers pets as much as they do!
- The ability to naturally engage with customers
- A thirst for continued training and development
- The drive and determination to work equally well as part of a busy team and under own initiative.
- You do not have to have prior animal experience, just the right attitude and willingness to learn!
Why join us? Pets Corner has become a larger company however it is still very much a family business at heart where you are a name and not a number. We quickly identify individuals who are keen to progress and will provide them with the necessary training and experience to do so.
Benefits of becoming a Sales Advisor with Pets Corner include:
- The most extensive training and development plan in the industry with our Pets Corner curriculum containing over 900 different training documents and dedicated Academy classroom sessions
- Bonus scheme for all members of our teams
- Holiday entitlement of up to 28 days
- Staff discount of 35% on accessories, 25% on food, 20% in Dogwood Grooming Salons
- Tools, articles, and support to help manage mental, physical and emotional wellbeing
- Offers across a large range of retail and wellbeing brands, including discounts on gym memberships and fun days out!
Please complete the form below to apply