Basingstoke | Published 19/05/2022
|Full Time 39hours- working any 5 out of 7 days a week|
Why join us?
Pets Corner has become a larger company however it is still very much a family business at heart. We quickly identify individuals who are keen to progress and will provide them with the necessary training and experience to do so.
Benefits of becoming a Store Manager with Pets Corner:
- 35% discount on accessories, 25% on food, 20% in Dogwood Grooming Salons
- Continuous training and development via our world class in-house training programme and external courses
- Opportunity to earn bonuses
NEW STORE OPENING
We are an award-winning family run business, looking for customer focused, career driven individuals who have a genuine enthusiasm for people and pets to join our New Tadley store.
Pets Corner are dedicated to providing the best animal welfare and customer service in the industry.
The role of Store Manager will include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times and going ‘the extra mile’ when required
- Recommending and promoting products and services to customers
- Leading by example by demonstrating a hands-on approach to motivate and train the team
- Identifying any improvements needed to grow the store and help develop the team
- Key holding responsibilities, opening and closing of the store
- Processing cash and card transactions, cash up and banking duties
- Checking deliveries and notifying of discrepancies when applicable
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring products are fully stocked, well presented and clean with a good shelf life
- Keeping up to date with promotions and ensuring shelf labels are up to date
Essential skills required for the role of Store Manager:
- A confident, positive and helpful attitude
- Strong customer focus with a desire to genuinely get to know our customers and their pets, building strong relationships
- Leadership and management qualities
- Unrivalled passion for animals and their welfare
- Strong team focus with the ability to motivate others
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to confidently handle cash and card payments
- A thirst for continued training including product knowledge, pet welfare policies and professional development
- The drive and determination to work equally well as part of a busy team and under own initiative
Please complete the form below to apply