Pets Corner Distribution Centre | Published 09/06/2022
|Full Time, 37.5 hours per week|
Why join us?
Pets Corner has become a larger company however it is still very much a family business at heart. We quickly identify individuals who are keen to progress and will provide them with the necessary training and experience to do so.
Benefits of becoming a Warehouse Office Administrator with Pets Corner:
- 35% discount on accessories, 25% on food
- Reliability bonus
- Continuous training and development
- Free parking
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week over 5 days
We are an award-winning family run business, where you are a name, not a number and you have the ability to speak directly with the Board of Directors at any time over any matter. We continue to grow and now have over 150 stores around the country.
We are currently looking to expand our warehouse team. We will be recruiting an additional Warehouse Office Administrator. This role brings you to the heart of Pets Corner logistics.
You will need to be an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate, with a background in administration.
Main responsibilities as a Warehouse Office Administrator:
- Dealing with purchase order queries, delivery administration & route planning.
- Chasing order progress and communicating lead times to customers
- Checking and dispatching orders
- Scheduling delivery via an online transport portal
- Regular telephone contact with suppliers and stores to problem solve
- Working closely with the picking and packing team
- Order entry and progression within a busy warehouse environment
- Close contact and regular liaison with internal departments to progress orders
- Warehouse tasks including stock management and listing
Essential skills needed as a Warehouse Office Administrator:
- Previous experience within Administration or warehouse is desirable
- Confident to build strong working relationships over the phone
- Good communicator
- Proficient IT skills
- Work well under pressure
Please complete the form below to apply