Pets Corner Distribution Centre | Published 13/06/2022
|Website Day Shift, Full Time - 37.5 hours Weekday shifts 10am-6pm Weekend shifts 7am-3pm|
Why join us?
Pets Corner has become a larger company however it is still very much a family business at heart. We quickly identify individuals who are keen to progress and will provide them with the necessary training and experience to do so.
Benefits of becoming a Warehouse Operative with Pets Corner:
- 35% discount on accessories, 25% on food, 20% in Dogwood Grooming Salons
- 18% achievable performance bonus
- Continuous training and development
- Free parking
Nursery Lane, Handcross RH17 5JS
We are an award-winning family run business, where you are a name, not a number. We continue to grow and now have over 150 stores around the country.
We are currently recruiting a Warehouse Operative within our busy distribution centre based in Handcross.
Full Time – 37.5 hours per week- any 5 out 7 days (will include weekends)
Weekday shifts 10am-6pm
Weekend shifts 7am-3pm
Responsibilities of a Warehouse Operative:
- Picking orders from our website sales
- Packing orders to high brand standards
- Accepting deliveries
- Stock replenishment
- Keeping up cleanliness and adhering to health and safety
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Reliable and flexible (able to work any 5 out of 7 days a week including some weekends)
This role will involve heavy lifting.
Please complete the form below to apply