Pets Corner Distribution Centre | Published 01/08/2022
|37.5 hours per week - any 5 out 7 days (will include weekends) 7am – 3pm|
Why join us?
Pets Corner has become a larger company however it is still very much a family business at heart. We quickly identify individuals who are keen to progress and will provide them with the necessary training and experience to do so.
Benefits of becoming Warehouse Supervisor with Pets Corner:
- 35% discount on accessories & 25% on food in store, 20% in Dogwood Grooming Salons
- Performance bonus
- Continuous training and development
Full Time – 37.5 hours per week – any 5 out 7 days (will include weekends)
Day Shift – 7am – 3pm
Nursery Lane, Handcross RH17 5JS
We are an award-winning family run business, where you are a name, not a number. We continue to grow and now have over 150 stores around the country.
We are currently recruiting a Warehouse Supervisor within our busy distribution centre based in Handcross.
General duties include:
- Supporting the Shift Manager and working closely with other Supervisors covering holidays, Absence
- Day-to-day shift supervision of the Picking and loading tasks
- Controlling the waving/ release of orders for picking on a timely basis
- Ensuring that orders are picked correctly – liaising with Stock team regarding any stock discrepancies
- Some Physical Picking and loading activity required to support shift
- Strong focus on achieving Productivity levels and daily order clearance targets
- Helping to training and motivate staff to maintain consistent high standards on picking and packing
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring process is followed
- Any necessary liaison with carriers/ hauliers to ensure timely collection of Despatches
- Setting clear expectations and monitoring quality
- Co-ordinate labour resource to meet expected workloads
- Site responsibility for closing and undertaking shift safety daily
- Ensuring that at all times general housekeeping is kept at the highest standard e.g. clean and tidy floors and locations
- Ensuring H&S regulations and good manual handling practice is adhered to and standards are maintained
- Any other warehouse tasks as requested by Management
The successful applicant will be:
- Previous experience as a supervisor or a similar management position is desirable
- Excellent leadership and strong communication skills
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
- This role will involve heavy lifting.
|Reference||Warehouse Supervisor Day shifts|
Please complete the form below to apply